Jesus I need peace and resolution please with my ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus I love you and it's such a pleasure being here Please bless my life and my child's life. It seems everyday is a new obstacle. I truly wish I could have done things differently. I wish my daughter dad wasn't an uncaring liar to our daughter. He doesn't help me with anything but adds stress...
Replies
9
Views
112
Please pray for peace and resolution in a difficult and ongoing neighbor situation. I have been feeling unsafe and overwhelmed in my own home for a long period of time, and it has been affecting my health and well-being. I am asking for God’s protection, peace of mind, and guidance, and for a...
Replies
8
Views
186
Lord Jesus, I feel tired, anxious, and forgotten. Please remind me that You are near. Hold me when I feel weak, give me peace in my heart, and help me trust that Your love never leaves me. Please let the bad news from yesterday be resolved quickly and without problems. Let the men...
Replies
8
Views
366
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,681
Messages
16,779,716
Members
648,209
Latest member
Droerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom