Jesus I am so afraid about the GI bleeding ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tina1

Beloved of All
Jesus I am so afraid about the GI bleeding having a hard time coping please help me in Jesus Name amen
 
God give this person your divine favor and keep your angels guard over them. In the name of your Holy son Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
I've prayed for complete health and well-being, in the name of Jesus! {But [Jesus] was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed.} Isaiah 53:5
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am so afraid and I am so weak on my medicine how can I not be afraid?
Replies
11
Views
454
So, today I prayed for guidance, Jesus - and I think I got it. And here comes the anxiety and the fears. Did I spend too much money on the vacation, was this Your will, did I lose sight of Your signs, I am overwhelmed - it is all too much, Jesus. What do I do, Jesus? Did I mess up, Jesus? I am...
Replies
12
Views
668
Oh my family in Christ I am so very sorry to keep asking for prayer but I am really afraid. My physical health is really bad with a lot of pain but it is my mental health which is worrying me as getting worse. I have reached out to my Dr and Psychiatrist but they can't help as the meds aren't...
Replies
12
Views
544
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,711
Messages
16,780,035
Members
648,256
Latest member
Boirrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom