Jesus I am like ### weeks from ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So, today I prayed for guidance, Jesus - and I think I got it. And here comes the anxiety and the fears. Did I spend too much money on the vacation, was this Your will, did I lose sight of Your signs, I am overwhelmed - it is all too much, Jesus. What do I do, Jesus? Did I mess up, Jesus? I am...
Replies
12
Views
687
I do think it's genetic so others who need healing may need it too. I think it is a glucose problem, sugar. I would like to be healed of blood sugar problems for me and my entire family. Thank you for praying for me and my family. With God, all things are possible. I would also like to ask for...
Replies
9
Views
244
Lord Jesus I am not sure what are you doing in my life right now it is so sick and tired to figure out your plans and the plans for the future you know. It is confusing and frustrating too. Like I prayed for a job and a wife, but I get none are you guiding me towards that direction or what. I...
Replies
6
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,929
Messages
16,793,766
Members
649,502
Latest member
Chruyranwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom