Guest
Jesus, I am believing you for a miracle.
I am trusting you for a breakthrough in completing the registration process for my company. I am believing you for the remaining USD###.## left. You said in your word, "ask anything in my name and I will do it," and that if two or three agree on earth it shall be done. I thank you for the people that will agree with me and that this is going to be a testimony to your glory. Amen
I am trusting you for a breakthrough in completing the registration process for my company. I am believing you for the remaining USD###.## left. You said in your word, "ask anything in my name and I will do it," and that if two or three agree on earth it shall be done. I thank you for the people that will agree with me and that this is going to be a testimony to your glory. Amen
