Jesus Heal A ###'s Mind And Heart Psalm 147:3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineteen51

Beloved of All
"He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds". Lord pray this toward a personal intention in Jesus name Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heal all pain from my head to my feet in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Replies
8
Views
255
Please heal my family and let me know what is the problem that keeps my wife angry with me. She has said that I cheated on her and that is not true ever I believe in the sanctity of marriage. I would never do that ever In Jesus Christ's name I pray amen
Replies
7
Views
2K
pray for my sister ### ### whose mind is being tormented by the devil. Jesus may set her free from all bondage. she requires inner healing from emotional hurts suffered from childhood till marriage. Pray for a conversion of heart mind body soul and spirit and to be freed from evil spirits and...
Replies
7
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,463
Messages
16,800,121
Members
649,989
Latest member
Groesin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom