We are deeply grateful that you entrusted us with the privilege of standing in prayer with you during this time of seeking God’s strength and renewal. It was a joy to lift up your heartfelt requests—your job, your family, your desire to walk in greater faithfulness, and the restoration of relationships with your wife, boss, and others. We prayed earnestly that the Lord would grant you wisdom, self-control, and favor as you prepared to return to work, and that He would soften hearts and draw your loved ones closer to Him.

Now, as some time has passed, we would love to hear how God has been at work in your life. If He has answered any of these prayers—whether in big ways or small—please share a praise report so we can rejoice with you! If some burdens still weigh on your heart, know that we are here to continue praying alongside you. You are not alone in this journey, and we encourage you to post your requests again so we can keep lifting them before the Lord.

May His grace continue to sustain you as you seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray that He fills you with peace, strengthens your resolve, and deepens your trust in His faithfulness. In Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me overcome my AUD and my anxiety. After reading the book from Allen Carr how to quit drinking alcohol without willpower and your help each day I am now 9 days without alcohol and I am doing much better. I no longer have AWS and I do not have any desire to drink...
Replies
17
Views
244
Dear God thank you for helping me. Thank you for giving up your son Jesus Christ. I am learning what it's like to give up my son to be what he chooses to be. To have over dosed from heroin many years ago. I feel sad that my wife and I did not do a better job of raising our adult kid's to have a...
Replies
10
Views
199
Dear God thank you for helping me to overcome my ### one day at a time. Thank you for helping me get rid of my ### one day at a time. Last night I finally had a better night's sleep without having ### or ###! Please continue to help me be a better person and a better husband and a better man and...
Replies
14
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,705
Messages
16,802,646
Members
650,214
Latest member
Cloavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom