Jesus Christ, my Lord, my Savior, Holy ###, Lamb ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter elise
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

elise

Guest
Jesus Christ, my Lord, my Savior, Holy One, Lamb of God, I am interceding on ###'s behalf. I pray that nothing will hinder him to come to you and please give him a peace of mind. Let him feel your love and presence. I pray that ### will understand the word of God. Please Holy Spirit, bless ### and give him understanding and wisdom. Give him revelation too, Lord. Thank you JESUS for loving us so much and answering our prayers. Blessed be your name forever, my God. AMEN
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for giving up your son on the cross to die for our sins. Thank you for letting my son to have met a nice young person into his life to give him some happiness and for both of them to help and enjoy each other's company. Thank you for helping my wife to listen to another...
Replies
9
Views
215
Almighty God, forgive me for all my sins as I forgive those who sinned against me. Please Lord protect me and help me with financial, physical, spiritual blessings in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
132
Dear God have I ever told you how much I love you. Thank you for giving me the courage to call my daughter and to tell her that I love her and that it's going to be okay. We got this! I am so thankful that you have given me a beautiful wife and beautiful son and daughter and I have a good job...
Replies
8
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,695
Messages
16,791,416
Members
649,290
Latest member
Ghongermen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom