Jesus always wanted to be in church.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

It is so wonderful to knowthat our dear Savior gave us a perfect example of love of God, attending faithfully church services. Starting in His early life He was found in the the temple of the Lord.

Young child Jesus spoke with real wisdom and authority as He sat among teachers in the temple of the Lord in Jerusalem.
Luke 2. 41 52

Let us all follow His example of love of God when we attend church and start singing praises to His holy name.

Holy Spirit, thou art welcome in this place.
Omnipotent Father of mercy and grace.
Thou art welcome in this place.
For in Thy presence there is healing divine.
There is no other power that can heal,
Like You do.

Precious Holy Spirit of God, fill us with Thy holy presence and make us all of us lovers of Thy house of worship.

Amen

It is so wonderful to knowthat our dear Savior gave us a perfect example of love of God, attending faithfully church services. Starting in His early life He was found in the the temple of the Lord.

Young child Jesus spoke with real wisdom and authority as He sat among teachers in the temple of the Lord in Jerusalem.
Luke 2. 41 52

Let us all follow His example of love of God when we attend church and start singing praises to His holy name.

Like You do.

Precious Holy Spirit of God, fill us with Thy holy presence and make us all of us lovers of Thy house of worship.

Amen
This is really a wonderful example for us to follow. Yes, we gather together to sing Gods praises. Let us all obey Gods word. I was glad when they said to me, let us go to the house of the Lord.

Luke 2. 41 52

Like You do.

Amen
I am going to church this Sunday. Love to be with the redeemed of the Lord worshipping Him and singing songs of praise to Him alone. Blessed be the name of the Lord our God who send Jesus to earth to save us from sin and evil.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
When we remember to honor and praise His name, sweet thoughts of mercy and compassion comes to our heart. fills our soul with peace and joy. Strenghtens our faith in Him and nourishes pure thoughs and feelings toward Him. Spirit of the living God fall afresh on each one of us. Mold me, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
God is moving in His Spirit, moving all over the earth. Signs of wonders and power from heaven comes to those who seek His face and offfer a sacrifice of praise to Him who alone is worthy of all glory. O clap your hands all ye people, shout unto God with a voice of triumph. Psalm 47.1 Sing...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is what Jesus brings to our life when we read and obey Gods word. Love one another as I have loved you. A simple warming feeling comes to our heart when we honor and glorify the Lord, in quietness and in peace we shall find the holy presence of Jesus embracing our heart and bringing joy...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus is waiting for you and for me, with open arms He is calling us, telling and begging. Come to Me, I shall give you rest. I said to the Lord. I really want to be a holy habitation where Your holy presence will fill our hearts with blessings, help and mercy. Then I read what David said...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Like many of us, the redeemed of the Lord I grew up attending church services and healing sermons that touched our heart. But I was not saved and I was not on my way to heaven. My parents could not do the saving nor they can take me to glory with them. It is so personal to believe, to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom