Jealousy

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyTaffy

Disciple of Prayer
I am jealous of this boy and girl's relationship. I have the HUGEST crush on the boy and think about him all the time, and I don't like seeing his girlfriend or their happy pics together. I want him for myself. This is bad. I should not lust after people, and I definitely shouldn't be envious or want someone who is already taken (whether they're married or not). Please pray for me to beat my flesh into submission, pray for me to get over my deadly thought that leads to deadly sins. I get annoyed if I don't get attention from him. He is unfaithful and cheated on her often and flirts with me. I am still a virgin and never had sex or gave/received fellatio. Just a side note. But I'm not getting attention from him like I usually do. The convos are shorter. We used to always talk. He'd always share music with me. I am so annoyed with the fact that I am not the center of his world anymore like I used to be. But I shouldn't be mad. Cause he already has someone. So please help me. Pray for me.
 
An angel taps you on the shoulder… One hour is all you hear. Suddenly faced with all eternity… Never knowing death was so near. And this, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we first believed. The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armor of light. But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfill the lusts thereof. Romans 13: 11, 12, 14
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CREATE CONTROL COMMAND DECLARE DECREE DEMAND EDIT INTO EXISTENCE 💯🔨🤔FOLD GREATLYY IAM MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS ARE REDEEMED FROM HAVING A SPIRIT OF HATE AND JEALOUSY ALL HATRED JEALOUSY MARKS ARE REMOVED INSTANTLY REPLACED WITH FAVOR UNCOMMON FAVOR HIGHLY FAVOR HEARTS...
Replies
9
Views
137
Yesterday it was peaceful but close to end of work day warlock who sits next to me decided to trap me with the food snacks but i cover with blpod of Jesus and bless before eating. But aa a seer God showed me the hidden trap , gaslighting, projection, kept me calm but not with my team lead was...
Replies
12
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,551
Messages
16,812,367
Members
650,873
Latest member
Plaerlarsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom