Jason is out on a bender tonight ... → ### is out on a bender tonight ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise God, after 5 1/2 weeks, he broke the silence between my wife to be and I and reunited us, praise God for He heard my cry for help and answered. After a week of blessed time together and reconciliation, the enemy once again reared its ugly head this Sunday night, Satan came upon her in the...
Replies
7
Views
123
There is no reason for me to be here anymore. I'm in pain and terrified and purposeless. My life means nothing. Nothing matters, including me. I am not worth anything, I am a piece of trash. I guess you knew that when you left me decades ago. I cry out and am met with only silence. I know others...
Replies
8
Views
202
Please Pray once again I have some every important Unspoken request also Please pray About something that took place tonight That Father God knows all about Pray please that He will work this out and heal And for Him to continue to Bless and to Protect my Spouse, Our Children, And myself And...
Replies
10
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,257
Messages
16,797,529
Members
649,808
Latest member
Azavale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom