jasmine jean torbeso registered nurse Prayer request title redacted: ### ### ### registered nurse

jeany moredo

Disciple of Prayer
###, ###, registered nurse NCII caregiver holder wants to work in Canada and I ask in financial expenses will answer the employer. 2. ###, ### this year. Will united the holy matrimony of ### and ### have kids. Ma rich all my childrens and also ###, ### she deliver her baby normal not cesarean thank Mama Mary.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My prayer request is that God should show me mercy, grace, favor upon my exam result which will be due in a few days, I pray that God shows miracles in different ways and any area where I might have lacked during the exam God should come through and fix it, I have faith that I have passed this...
Replies
10
Views
344
Dear Lord Jesus, please my exams are starting next week Tuesday till Friday😩. Please grant me success in my forthcoming exams. I believe in the resurrection power of Jesus Christ ❤️. I know that before the end of May that my identity would be changed and I’ll be addressed as a registered nurse...
Replies
6
Views
413
Joli ### ### mari ayi ### ### cheyyanum may ### avide ethi cheranum.
Replies
6
Views
322
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,495
Messages
16,777,582
Members
648,054
Latest member
Nlkoomere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom