Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, "Oh, that you"

Lord is my Light

Servant of All
Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, "Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain." And God granted his request.

I pray crying out to The Lord Almighty that He would bless me and enlarge my territory. Let His Hand be with me, and keep me from harm, that I will be free from all trouble, hurt, sins, pain and evil, and be guarded and guided by His Blessed Holy Spirit. In Jesus' Name. Amen.
 
I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord's holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. -Ephesians 3:16-19

May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face to shine upon you.

In Jesus name, amen.
 
I've prayed in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Joining you in prayer wholeheartedly; praying that He intervenes and fills you with comfort and peace as He answers according to His good and perfect will. "And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear." Isaiah 65:24 Praying He will give you wisdom and favor.

In Jesus' name, amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before you today, inspired by the prayer of Jabez. Just as Jabez cried out to you, I too cry out to the God of Israel, seeking your abundant blessings upon my life. Lord, I ask that you would bless me indeed. Pour out your blessings upon me in ways that I cannot fathom...
Replies
8
Views
828
Lord Father Jabez cried to you to bless him indeed to enlarge his territory to be with him that your hand would be upon him and keep him from harm. He was heard and answered Today on behalf of ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###...
Replies
8
Views
208
Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, "Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain." And God granted his request.
Replies
4
Views
65
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,036
Messages
16,794,618
Members
649,598
Latest member
Dwuimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom