Jabez (Biblical name, no redaction needed)

  • Thread starter Thread starter EasTNChik
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EasTNChik

Guest
And Jabez called on the God of Israel saying, "Oh, that You would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me, and that You would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain." So God granted him what he requested.

I Chronicles 4:10

Oh Lord I pray this pray for myself, my families, my ###, co-workers, my ###, and all those here as well. Expand our boundries Lord Jesus.

Thank you Lord

Amen and amen
 
My Friend in Christ

Let This Be Your Confession

In the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, my Lord and Savior, by the power His blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim the blessings of Jehovah God upon my whole life (spiritual, physical, emotional, mental, and financial). I proclaim great blessings from Jehovah through His Son Jesus Christ over my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my career, my home, my family, my marriage, my ministry, my education, and my well being. I proclaim from this day forward because of God’s grace, mercy, and His strength I will live a life of obedience unto God. I will walk in the favor of God, the blessings of God; I will walk in increase, expansions, fresh anointing, healing, great personal breakthrough and spiritual growth. For the glory of God I Will Take Excellent Care Of My Self (spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially). I will be a wise steward over all that God has blessed me with. I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength. I will do everything God has called me to do in an excellent way for the glory of God. I proclaim this over my life, my love ones, and the writer of this proclamation in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!

Psalm 23… 1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

When U Think of Me…Pray 4 Me,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to remain hopeful and optimistic about the future and for it to be better than it is now. And for God to shine his light through me and keep me in awe of him. Please also pray for me to completely let go of toxic ways, old relationships, and old dynamics. Please pray for God...
Replies
8
Views
160
Life in I get a Classy ### like me he has a positive attitude GREATLY that can lift me up that iam attracted to someone chill 😎 that can accept my pets as well Greatly thats it thats all with the blood of Jesus
Replies
10
Views
189
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯 FOLD GREATLY INTO EXISTENCE GREATLY I GET A NEW ### NOT ### THERE IS NO SENSE IN THE GAMES OF SATAN HE HAS ALREADY KILLED EVERY AREA OF MY LIFE AS IT IS ASSIGNMENTS ENDS TONIGHT. I SPEAK LIFE I GET TO MOVE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY TAKE MY...
Replies
7
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,327
Messages
16,798,333
Members
649,856
Latest member
Kyrooldarlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom