I've been praying for my ### year old son ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kidsandkats56

Humble Servant of All
I've been praying for my ### year old son to be given an opportunity to get guidance in his life and for an opportunity to get a job in health care. God sent a doctor into the store where he works and thru talking was offered a possible chance to get a job with the doctor. Please pray that this opportunity works out for my son. Thank you God for answered prayers!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
For He… God Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you, nor give you up, nor leave you without support.

I will not, I will not, I will not in any degree leave you helpless, nor forsake you, nor let you down, nor relax My hold on you! Assuredly not! Hebrews 13:5b Amplified
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning and god bless everyone. This Monday morning I request prayers for my only child who is ### and incarcerated. I pray for his salvation. I pray the Holy Spirit will bring him conviction over his sins. I pray that he will not be influenced by evil anymore and he is protected inside of...
Replies
12
Views
299
Please pray for my son, he is having mental health difficulties and thoughts of suicide. Please pray with me for God to intervene. Thank you
Replies
13
Views
251
Dear lord Jesus, I entrust my beloved 2 year old son ### ### to your prayers. Please intercede with Jesus for his healing from autism, bringing him joy, peace, and strength. Guide me to care for him with love and patience. If it is God’s will, obtain a miracle in his life. He is such a...
Replies
11
Views
742
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,761
Messages
16,780,748
Members
648,319
Latest member
Fyrierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom