I've been injured in military bootcamp, and have been ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I've been injured in military bootcamp, and have been out of training for ### weeks to heal. The doctors now tell me I have ### weeks to get up and running - literally - or I could and most likely be discharged. I've wanted to join the military for as long as I can remember. Please pray for my quick recovery and that I make it through bootcamp.
 
Dear Jesus, help us we cry out to you, the devil is seeking to destroy us, but your word tells us that the fight is not ours but yours, so Father let us rest in the truth of your Holy Word and in the shelter of your mighty wings, where there is healing, knowing that the battle is already won. Father, I lift up the prayer request to your throne, knowing that whatever the answer is, that you are doing what is best for us, give us peace for our troubled mind and hearts, we cast off the old man and are reborn through your blood that covers our sins and heals our hurts, we bend as the leaves bend in the wind, tossed and tormented but never forgotten because where there is sadness, there is strength also as we run to your loving arms, knowing you are always ready to lead us to the safety that only you can bring to our lives. Lord, give us a new song in our hearts, one that lifts our Spirits and refreshes us in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been praying for 8 months after losing my whole livelihood...lost my good paying job, my home, almost went homeless with my dog. I ended up in a toxic living arrangement and I lost my license for a few years (long story) and I can't even escape the living environment I'm stuck in...it's...
Replies
7
Views
482
For four years I've been working in my university’s Residence Life and Student Housing department. I started out my freshman year volunteering for what we call “Community Association” as a Residence Hall Association (RHA) representative. Every week, I attended Monday meetings where a group of...
Replies
7
Views
586
Thank you you so much my Family in Christ, I have sent two prayers request and I was going through a very very difficult time with Debts, Evil dreams. I prayed everyday to Our Father YAWEH Through the name of my Lord JESUS CHRIST of Nazareth, I told God please show me who are the witches that...
Replies
8
Views
710
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,856
Messages
16,804,121
Members
650,353
Latest member
Astuirael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom