Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Asking prayers for God to give me favor with all the applications and resumes that I sent in believing Him for the right job to open up quickly. A job that is closer in location, a job with excellent pay, excellent benefits, great flexible full-time work schedule, great work-life balance, a job...
Replies
Views
I have been living in a church basement in a room due to homelessness. It was offered to me by the Pastor. Since being here i got a car from my friend, a full time job and volunteer at the Humane Society with the cats. I have in my free time when able, did everything i can to find a place to...
Replies
Views
Dear Brothers and Sisters, I am currently working in a good company, I got this job only because of God's Grace , but I am facing very difficult challenges at my job and the road ahead looks extremely challenging . It was never easy, I actually rely on God to do well at my job. I have survived...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom