IT'S TOO EARLY!

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

To The Cities That Have Ears To Hear:

I am usually out on the train platforms early in the mornings, proclaiming the Word of God, which is uttered in darkness and whispered in my ear [Matt.10:27]. But, because the message isn't smooth and flowery, many presume that I'm spewing negativity, and therefore denounce both messenger and message, scoffing, "It's too early in the morning for all that!" But, when your ears are dismissively shut up to the message of warning, you have likewise turned your back on God. The Word of God is not negativity, it is grace through warning. Sin is negativity.

In the following pasages, as He most often did, God is speaking to a city. At that time, it was the city of Jerusalem. Howbeit from generation to generation, many cities have, and will, operate in the semblance of Jerusalem.

This is what God speaks of "His" Prophets:
And the Lord God of their fathers sent warnings to them by His messengers, rising up early and sending them, because He had compassion on His people and on His dwelling place. *But they mocked the messengers of God, despised His words, and scoffed at His prophets, until the wrath of the Lord arose against His people, till there was no remedy. [2 Chronicles 36:15-16, ]
* Notice that, it is God's Prophets who are mocked and mistreated.

This is what God speaks of man's prophets:
"Your prophets" have said so many foolish things, false to the core. They did not try to hold you back from exile by pointing out your sins. Instead, they painted false pictures, filling you with false hope. [Lament. 2:14, NLT]
*Notice how your prophets (i.e. false prophets) refuse to even address a city’s sin, whereby the city is misled.

God's gracious message of warning:
I sent my prophets to cut you to pieces. I have slaughtered you with my words, threatening you with death. My judgment will strike you as surely as day follows night. I want you to be merciful; I don't want your sacrifices. I want you to know God; that's more important than burnt offerings. [Hosea 6:5-6, NLT]
  • Good News Translation:
    That is why I have sent my prophets to you with My message of judgment and destruction. What I want from you is plain and clear [Hosea 6:5, GNT]
God's Instructions to His Prophets:
"Shout it aloud, do not hold back. Raise your voice like a trumpet. Declare to my people their rebellion and to the descendants of Jacob their sins. [Isaiah 58:1, NIV]

BUT GOD ALREADY KNOWS

Ain't nobody trying to hear all that!
“But they refused to pay attention; stubbornly they turned their backs and covered their ears." [Zechariah 7:11, NIV]

Understanding who He is:
Know therefore that the LORD your God is GOD; He is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love Him AND keep his commandments. [Deuteronomy 7:9]

God's impervious"COVENANT OF LOVE" is salvation through Christ. But, when you refuse to "hear" Him, He measures the same back to you...

and said, "You people paid no attention when I called out to you, and now I'll pay no attention when you call out to me." [Zechariah 7:13]

Jesus said:
And I tell you that if you do not turn from your sins, you will all die *as they did.” [Luke 13:5]

*As they did : perished in sin

If one part of the Word is true, it's all true. Therefore, on behalf of those who LISTEN and OBEY...

Dear Heavenly FATHER, Sanctify them through Thy truth: Thy WORD is TRUTH. [John 17:17]
In Jesus name. Amen
WORD OF GOD

Thanks be to God

I'm just doing my job; and, apparently quite well: Luke 21:17 And everyone will hate you because of your allegiance to me.

To The Cities That Have Ears To Hear:

I am usually out on the train platforms early in the mornings, proclaiming the Word of God, which is uttered in darkness and whispered in my ear [Matt.10:27]. But, because the message isn't smooth and flowery, many presume that I'm spewing negativity, and therefore denounce both messenger and message, scoffing, "It's too early in the morning for all that!" But, when your ears are dismissively shut up to the message of warning, you have likewise turned your back on God. The Word of God is not negativity, it is grace through warning. Sin is negativity.

In the following pasages, as He most often did, God is speaking to a city. At that time, it was the city of Jerusalem. Howbeit from generation to generation, many cities have, and will, operate in the semblance of Jerusalem.

This is what God speaks of "His" Prophets:
And the Lord God of their fathers sent warnings to them by His messengers, rising up early and sending them, because He had compassion on His people and on His dwelling place. *But they mocked the messengers of God, despised His words, and scoffed at His prophets, until the wrath of the Lord arose against His people, till there was no remedy. [2 Chronicles 36:15-16, ]
* Notice that, it is God's Prophets who are mocked and mistreated.

This is what God speaks of man's prophets:
"Your prophets" have said so many foolish things, false to the core. They did not try to hold you back from exile by pointing out your sins. Instead, they painted false pictures, filling you with false hope. [Lament. 2:14, NLT]
*Notice how your prophets (i.e. false prophets) refuse to even address a city’s sin, whereby the city is misled.

God's gracious message of warning:
I sent my prophets to cut you to pieces. I have slaughtered you with my words, threatening you with death. My judgment will strike you as surely as day follows night. I want you to be merciful; I don't want your sacrifices. I want you to know God; that's more important than burnt offerings. [Hosea 6:5-6, NLT]
  • Good News Translation:
    That is why I have sent my prophets to you with My message of judgment and destruction. What I want from you is plain and clear [Hosea 6:5, GNT]
God's Instructions to His Prophets:
"Shout it aloud, do not hold back. Raise your voice like a trumpet. Declare to my people their rebellion and to the descendants of Jacob their sins. [Isaiah 58:1, NIV]

BUT GOD ALREADY KNOWS

Ain't nobody trying to hear all that!
“But they refused to pay attention; stubbornly they turned their backs and covered their ears." [Zechariah 7:11, NIV]

Understanding who He is:
Know therefore that the LORD your God is GOD; He is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love Him AND keep his commandments. [Deuteronomy 7:9]

God's impervious"COVENANT OF LOVE" is salvation through Christ. But, when you refuse to "hear" Him, He measures the same back to you...

and said, "You people paid no attention when I called out to you, and now I'll pay no attention when you call out to me." [Zechariah 7:13]

Jesus said:
And I tell you that if you do not turn from your sins, you will all die *as they did.” [Luke 13:5]

*As they did : perished in sin

If one part of the Word is true, it's all true. Therefore, on behalf of those who LISTEN and OBEY...

Dear Heavenly FATHER, Sanctify them through Thy truth: Thy WORD is TRUTH. [John 17:17]
In Jesus name. Amen
WORD OF GOD

Thanks be to God

I'm just doing my job; and, apparently quite well: Luke 21:17 And everyone will hate you because of your allegiance to me.
Hallelujah, let us all praise and glorify the Lord our God. He wake us all up early in the morning to praise, honor and glorify His holy name. I knew this was the place where love abides. It is Jesus who sends blessings upon blessings to our life when we love Him with all our heart, mind and soul. Yes, we are standing in His presence on holy ground. Praise and adore His holy name right now.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Bible in a Year : Judges 1–3,Luke 4:1–30 Seeing in the distance a fig tree in leaf, he went to find out if it had any fruit. Mark 11:13 The barren and withered fig tree, representing an unfaithful nation soon to be overrun by its enemies, is a common Old Testament image (Isaiah 28:4; 34:4...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Deuteronomy 30–31 , Mark 15:1–25 I wish that all the Lord’s people were prophets and that the Lord would put his Spirit on them! Numbers 11:29 When I joined a group of Christian children’s book authors who prayed for one another and helped spread the word about each other’s...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Special Message To The Cities: Obedience is better than sacrifice... It seems that I have been preaching this message for ever; but it is so very humbling, in ways that no one else can imagine, when Jesus himself confirms that message, verbatim. Those of us who call ourselves by His name...
Replies
Views
  • Article
GLORIOUS SABBATH EVENING PEOPLE OF GOD Solomon said, "There is nothing new under the sun." Therefore, on this, the first Sabbath of 2024, I great you with a familiar, or what could be labeled an "Old New Message." A fitting resolution for the year ahead. The familiar message in God's...
Replies
Views
Blessings and Woes 20 Then Jesus turned to his disciples and said, "God blesses you who are poor, for the Kingdom of God is yours. 21 God blesses you who are hungry now, for you will be satisfied. God blesses you who weep now, for in due time you will laugh. 22 What blessings await you when...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom