It's a nightmare with evil forces and I've asked ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
It's a nightmare with evil forces and I've asked God to take my life multiple times. I am deeply confused about doctrine such as the Rapture. I hate feeling weak and having illness. I'm sick of this pattern of ill behavior. My life and the demons keep forcing me into these mindsets, however. The walk would be easy without these terribly complex issues! Well, thank you all for your prayers! I need to get back on track and away from this.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Most Holy God in Heaven, please look down from your throne of grace and have pity on us, it said's in your word your grace and love for us is great, that you alone are the author of our fate, and if we follow the path that you have laid out for us before we were born, all will go well for our soul, so show us the path Father so that we may always be in your will, Father we cling to the belief that you alone are the answer to our wants and needs, we leave our problems at your feet, Father give us the strength to leave them there and not try to do your job for you, we are weak but you are strong, you are our rock that we run to when the world closes in on us, hide us in the shadow of your mighty wings, where there is healing, we give our all to you Lord, our troubles and our needs, restore us, and heal us in your name Jesus, we pray, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against evil/dark forces when ### thought before, during and after sent. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus Christ name with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
182
I have been facing strong satanic attacks against my life lately. It feels like darkness is trying to take away my peace, my joy, and my strength. Every day is a battle in my mind and spirit, and sometimes I feel so weak and tired. I ask Jesus to stand beside me and fight for me. I need His...
Replies
6
Views
259
Please enjoin me to pray against troubles, evil forces and wickedness of men in my work place. The manager of the small production company where I work is doing everything possible to make the Boss sack me. Why? Simply because she feels insecure that Boss is giving me more commendation and...
Replies
10
Views
4K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,736
Messages
16,780,532
Members
648,288
Latest member
Thruydoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom