Itchy throat .irritating. cough pray is needed..

May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Prayer is “talking to God.” It is the communication of the human soul with the Lord who created the soul.

Let's Talk To God: God thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus name answer my prayers according to Your perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace and mercy. God have mercy upon me. Bless me to be a success in Christ Jesus and fulfill my God given purpose. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in Your Word, and may I never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ. God bless my relationship with You to never stop growing stronger, more intimate, and sweeter as time passes. May I come to know You in truth and fall in love with You. Bless me to love You and trust You with all my heart, mind, body, soul, and strength. God may You become my greatest delight and Your Word my greatest treasure.



God let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. Give Your angels charge over me to protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, all demonic activity, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Ambush and cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. And God may I always be aware of Your presence with me, realizing I am never alone, I have nothing to fear. You Got me. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God teach each of us how to delight ourselves in You and seek first the kingdom of God. So that we will each be blessed with the desires of our heart, have everything that we each stand in need of, everything You want each of us to have, and be richly blessed. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it in Jesus’ name.

Prayer Written By Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - www.theencourager.net
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Prayer is “talking to God.” It is the communication of the human soul with the Lord who created the soul.

Let's Talk To God: God thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus name answer my prayers according to Your perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace and mercy. God have mercy upon me. Bless me to be a success in Christ Jesus and fulfill my God given purpose. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in Your Word, and may I never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ. God bless my relationship with You to never stop growing stronger, more intimate, and sweeter as time passes. May I come to know You in truth and fall in love with You. Bless me to love You and trust You with all my heart, mind, body, soul, and strength. God may You become my greatest delight and Your Word my greatest treasure.

God let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. Give Your angels charge over me to protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, all demonic activity, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Ambush and cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. And God may I always be aware of Your presence with me, realizing I am never alone, I have nothing to fear. You Got me. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God teach each of us how to delight ourselves in You and seek first the kingdom of God. So that we will each be blessed with the desires of our heart, have everything that we each stand in need of, everything You want each of us to have, and be richly blessed. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it in Jesus’ name.


Prayer Written By ###, M.A., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - www.theencourager.net

Thank you encourager...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Took a trip with my family in October and during trip with ### and two kids I got a cough and had it during the week long trip and it’s subsided but lingered there’s a subtle irritation in throat and a cough and sticky phlegm it’s subtle. Feels like a demonic attack. My toddlers also seem to...
Replies
5
Views
243
My father ### 70yrs old. Has throat irritation whenever he sleeps when lying down he starts coughing. Don't know what it's. Allergic or throat irritation or cough. Almost one bottle of cough syrup is finished. Now 2nd bottle is running. Can't see any improvement. Cannot sleep.bcoz of throat...
Replies
9
Views
401
Bcoz of cold winter my throat is feeling irritation and coughing. Pray request for me. Amen thank you 🙏
Replies
8
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,259
Messages
16,797,534
Members
649,809
Latest member
Niemaruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom