Okas
Humble Servant of All
Thank you for the prayers. I'm no more itchy cough now. Praise the lord Amen.Jesus is the healer he is a doctor so I consult him for you through prayer and in his name your pain is reduced and cure Amen
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Thank you for the prayers. I'm no more itchy cough now. Praise the lord Amen.Jesus is the healer he is a doctor so I consult him for you through prayer and in his name your pain is reduced and cure Amen
No more itchy cough now I'm healed. Thank you for the prayers.. AmenI prayed for your good health. Amen
I'm feeling better today thank you so much for your prayers amen.I prayed for your good health.Amen
I'm feeling better today thank you so much for your prayers amen..Yes father touch and heal her/him amen
Thanks for your prayers.. I'm feeling better today..I have prayed for this prayer request in Jesus Name. Amen.
Thank you for the prayers I'm feeling better today..I prayed for this in Jesus Name Amen
Amen God is greatI'm feeling better today thank you so much for your prayers amen..