It is hard to have faith and believe that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You with gratitude for the strength, clarity, and faith You have restored in me. Everything I am today began with the lessons You planted in my childhood. I thank You for the day You used my mother to teach me what faith in action truly looks like. When the bus...
Replies
10
Views
193
I don't believe in God and I gave up on him 100%. I'm throwing every Bible and any Christian thing in my room; he's no longer real to me. He lost a believer. I'm now an atheist, and I already deleted every Christian app. I still want to post prayers for certain things.
Replies
11
Views
253
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for the salvation and well-being of adult children.
Replies
8
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,104
Messages
16,818,965
Members
651,181
Latest member
Gtorairport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom