Is warped reasoning demonic?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

"Therefore, because they didn't retain Him in their knowledge,God gave them up to a reprobate mind"....and goes on to describe all the twisted things they do.Also, when predicting about the Antichrist coming--""Therefore God will send them strong delusion that they should believe a lie, because they did not accept the love of the Truth but took pleasure in unrighteousness".Also, …"the original serpent, who is the Devil and Satan, WHO DECEIVES THE WHOLE WORLD." So that in mind,I can think of a few cases where certain types are acting in a way that we in the Truth can see is wrong, and let's see if that qualifies as this.{now remember, sometimes the person or group is a nonbeliever, but is "relatively" normal, but then some time later falls more deeply into their sin .}One such case is, look at the Democrat party. Now years ago, they were at least more "lowkey".But look at them lately--going around "plugging for" the things we know are the opposite of Godly, abortion{and getting worse, because now they plug for it late term, then up till birth, and now, evenAFTER BIRTH{complete murder}.Legalization of pot {including recreational}in more and more states,willy nilly letting the illegal aliens in--and now, saying even murderers and terrorists, while in jail, should vote.Also, Christians shouldn't "offend anyone" by publicly following their faith.To me,if clamoring for these things isn"t speaking for the devil, I don't know what is.But remember what happened with the tower of Babel, they intended to override Gods way, and glorify their way, but God cast them into confusion. Comparing, look how the Democrats have melted down, losing to Trump when they thought it was a lock,losing every legal case against him, and even fighting amongst each other.Similar to the tower of Babel? More examples of warped thinking,there's this lady I have the misfortune of knowing{job related} who has a warped lifestyle, she came here illegally, but then, because she can't do a lot of things because of the lifestyle SHE CHOSE,she goes from person to person{including me} taking money from them, not paying back, wanting them to do everything but the kitchen sink for her,and not taking responsibility for her own life.That's a form of wrong thinking..More warped thinking,alot of women, they distance themselves from a "decent" guy, but are attracted to someone who others can plainly see has grevious problems. So my question in all this? Well, since the devil deceives, wondering, is warped thinking, a leaning towards wrong and against right, is that demon influenced?{The connection between "warped "thinking and demonic influence, in other words.} I think so... do you?

Ask Jesus to give you a clear and sound mind, full of the presence of Jesus, full of love, mercy, compassion, care and more than that, show everyone the way to reach heaven. Jesus is the Door to enter in but we must go through a narrow path full of trials and tribulastion. Remember, Jesus said. I am with you always, even to the end of the earth.

"Therefore, because they didn't retain Him in their knowledge,God gave them up to a reprobate mind"....and goes on to describe all the twisted things they do.Also, when predicting about the Antichrist coming--""Therefore God will send them strong delusion that they should believe a lie, because they did not accept the love of the Truth but took pleasure in unrighteousness".Also, …"the original serpent, who is the Devil and Satan, WHO DECEIVES THE WHOLE WORLD." So that in mind,I can think of a few cases where certain types are acting in a way that we in the Truth can see is wrong, and let's see if that qualifies as this.{now remember, sometimes the person or group is a nonbeliever, but is "relatively" normal, but then some time later falls more deeply into their sin .}One such case is, look at the Democrat party. Now years ago, they were at least more "lowkey".But look at them lately--going around "plugging for" the things we know are the opposite of Godly, abortion{and getting worse, because now they plug for it late term, then up till birth, and now, evenAFTER BIRTH{complete murder}.Legalization of pot {including recreational}in more and more states,willy nilly letting the illegal aliens in--and now, saying even murderers and terrorists, while in jail, should vote.Also, Christians shouldn't "offend anyone" by publicly following their faith.To me,if clamoring for these things isn"t speaking for the devil, I don't know what is.But remember what happened with the tower of Babel, they intended to override Gods way, and glorify their way, but God cast them into confusion. Comparing, look how the Democrats have melted down, losing to Trump when they thought it was a lock,losing every legal case against him, and even fighting amongst each other.Similar to the tower of Babel? More examples of warped thinking,there's this lady I have the misfortune of knowing{job related} who has a warped lifestyle, she came here illegally, but then, because she can't do a lot of things because of the lifestyle SHE CHOSE,she goes from person to person{including me} taking money from them, not paying back, wanting them to do everything but the kitchen sink for her,and not taking responsibility for her own life.That's a form of wrong thinking..More warped thinking,alot of women, they distance themselves from a "decent" guy, but are attracted to someone who others can plainly see has grevious problems. So my question in all this? Well, since the devil deceives, wondering, is warped thinking, a leaning towards wrong and against right, is that demon influenced?{The connection between "warped "thinking and demonic influence, in other words.} I think so... do you?
Dear Steven Bobb
Here is the answer to your posting according to the word of God..
2 Timothy 3:-17
3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.
10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,
11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.
12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;
15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

Last but not least...
Isaiah 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
God bless you thank you

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Steven Bobb
Here is the answer to your posting according to the word of God..
2 Timothy 3:-17
3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.
10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,
11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.
12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;
15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

Last but not least...
Isaiah 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
God bless you thank you
Yes, we're in a time of "upsidedownism".

O how He loves you and me, He gave His life what more can He give, o how He loves you and me. Love this song so much. He will deliver you from the devil hands and give you a sound mind, full of peace, joy and happiness. Everything that goes on in the world will pass away with time, but remember, Gods word and what Jesus said, will never ever pass away. We must stay and live close to the heart of the Lord. Talk to Him in prayer and let Him know all your problems. He will hear from heaven and will give you a sound mind.

Similar Requests

• Article
Does Forgiveness Mean Reconciliation? Does forgiveness mean reconciliation? The quick answer: No. The reason is that forgiveness and reconciliation are two separate things. It is wonderful when relationships can be reconciled. However, that is not always possible or even safe for that matter...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Why do people divorce? Quite a question, isn’t it? Let me walk you through what the research says about reasons for divorce. When we start talking about divorce, we can speculate all day long. If you ask people on the street, “What do you think is the biggest problem with marriage?” They will...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A HOUSE WORTHY? Matthew 10 (Amplified Bible) The First Commissioning of Discipleship The Twelve Disciples; Instructions for Service Jesus summoned His twelve disciples and gave them authority and power over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal every kind of disease and every kind...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Psalm 1 is a great doorway to the New Year. If we follow it carefully, it can replace all of the frustrations that we experience with our New Year's resolutions. According to Psalm 1, we can chart our lives in a much more powerful and lasting way. We can choose a course that leads to success and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
What does Christmas mean to you? As we think back to Bethlehem—the birthplace of Christ, the city of the King, the city of royalty, the city where David was born and grew up—we must notice some of the people who were involved in the Christmas story. Too little attention, I think, is given to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom