Is my neighbor immortal?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Something has been happening that's starting to creep me out for real.The Bible states, "it is appointed unto men once to die,and after this the Judgement"Also, "And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before the Throne."Those are the unsaved,but even Christians die{Like Billy Graham, and other well known Christians thru history.}{ I mean the physical body.}Since the Fall, we die physically{"through one man death entered in"}.But now I want to point out someone who DOESN'T die.I have a neighbor who lately, #.one, he was in the hospital then rehab for over a year, was in a coma, but came out;he's had end stage kidney failure, but survived:has survived diabetic coma,heart attacks.Lately, he was getting sepsis from a bad infection,was in intensive care, but "bounced back" and is on the mend{at 82 years old}.What makes it stand out even more is others who had these problems, the drs. tell the family,"don't get your hopes up", recommend hospice, and they die But he always "bounces back".Now isn't he overriding Gods law that death entered in after the Fall?Furthermore, he makes his health worse by smoking,drinking liquor, etc.But somehow he's "immune to the effects" of it. Is he also immune to death?What is actually going on here?

Everyone can become inmortan when we have given ourselves to Jesus. We are on our way to heaven. Your neighbor can become inmortal if he gets saved and lives a holy and pure life before the Lord. Remember this wonderful verse. Follow peace with all men and holiness without which no one shall see the Lord.
But I meant in the body, how he "bounces back" from things others don't.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
We all have a story in the book of Christ. It is written that we are all parts of one body. The body of the Lord, and in His name we all serve different functions. As Job lay suffering, begging heaven to explain his painful fate, the Lord asked him, if he knew how to make thunder and rain? He said this to remind Job that God's ways are awesome and mysterious and far beyond the limitations of the human mind. We can never fully know God's reasons. But we do know one of his reasons is love. Maybe now your neighbour is just as surprised by his recovery as you are, and, like the ailing Job, is asking God to show how he fits in the Holy plan...maybe God has more to teach your neighbour...or maybe God is teaching US, as we ponder this man's survival, reminded that in Jesus name and the Holy Spirit, all things are possible and that miracles are granted every day. God bless you in his name, amen.

Jesus made us all in His own image. He want us all come to Him and be saved. All your friends, loved ones and everyone you know need the Lord. They can become also inmortal and can enter heaven. Bouncing back and forth will no do anything. It is taking Jesus promises to heart, believe on Him and trust His word. Fast and pray for them. Jesus will do a miracle in their life.

He is definitely not immortal. That is physically impossible. I mean, I absolutely know for a fact that the supernatural exists. It's there, without a doubt, but people are always going to die--until the end and then they will be raised up. That's also after a lot of fire and blood everywhere and looking outside its a nice day out and there's not a lot of blood and fire everywhere just yet. McDonald's still sells fish sandwiches and I consider that a good sign in itself, so we're good.

The fact that he is not a believer says something in itself. Maybe God is giving him a chance to become one. It's possible. You can be an aid in that. I wouldn't ask him if he's immortal in the process. Sometimes we overcomplicate the spiritual world and it turns people away. I'm guilty of that and went down a bad road because of it! Keep it simple and accept it as a truth. Life gets easier that way.

Similar Requests

• Article
A HOUSE WORTHY? Matthew 10 (Amplified Bible) The First Commissioning of Discipleship The Twelve Disciples; Instructions for Service Jesus summoned His twelve disciples and gave them authority and power over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal every kind of disease and every kind...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Psalm 1 is a great doorway to the New Year. If we follow it carefully, it can replace all of the frustrations that we experience with our New Year's resolutions. According to Psalm 1, we can chart our lives in a much more powerful and lasting way. We can choose a course that leads to success and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
One challenge to embracing sex as God designed it to be is erroneous messages we’ve absorbed. Some such messages are truly heinous and harmful, others are not quite right, and plenty fall somewhere in between. This post is the first of a series that will appear now and then over the next couple...
Replies
Views
  • Article
God Loves You God loves you and offers you a way to connect with Him. He wants to have a relationship with you! Through His plan of forgiveness, it’s possible to connect with God personally. We’re not talking about a religion but a personal relationship with the living God who created you...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Christmas is a special time. It is a family celebration. Other holidays are different. Good Friday and Easter are usually celebrated in church. National days are honored with speeches, parades and the ceremonies of government. But Christmas is glorified in the home because it is the celebration...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom