Is it a Sin?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

If a mother sees her married son fighting with his wife for unnecessary reasons and the pregnant wife crying and goes to bed without food. Mother stands there and watches and enjoys daughter on-law not having s happy life. Doesn't try to stop the fight or talk to them to resolve the problem.
Does this mother has to answer to God?

She didn't raise him to be a good husband, always gave him the picture wives are evil, do not love or care for her.

Raising her son this way, she is considered bad mother, right?
Will she face trial for this? Or going to church and participating in prayer helps her not to get punished?

Jesus instructs us to love one another. If she enjoys inflicting pain on others, that is not loving. You can ask for forgiveness, but God knows our hearts. He sees everything so there are no secrets from God. Pray that her eyes will be open to what she is doing and how she is living. She must have some very deep seated unresolved issues to derive pleasure from other's pain

Jesus instructs us to love one another. If she enjoys inflicting pain on others, that is not loving. You can ask for forgiveness, but God knows our hearts. He sees everything so there are no secrets from God. Pray that her eyes will be open to what she is doing and how she is living. She must have some very deep seated unresolved issues to derive pleasure from other's pain
Well... I would say what's a sinful act of the fallen nature is bias--not going by right or wrong, but who she emotionally favors--her son. I think the closest thing is when Jesus said, "you have become judges rendering wicked decisions". {In other words, unfair decisions.}I would think it's sinful in nature,letting bias get in the way of right and wrong, and tainting our judgement.

Yes she is a Christian and goes to church that's why I do not understand how can she be evil (she has done evil things).
She thinks she will go to heaven with the way she lives.
I know we are not suppose to judge anyone, Jesus is the only one decides who goes to heaven.

I don't think you are judging. You are stating the facts. Speaking the truth and judging are two different things, but you have to be careful that you are not speaking the truth to judge a person.

Some people don't read their Bibles. They don't know right from wrong. Some people don't care what the Word of God says. They are going to do what they want to do, regardless of what the Word of God tells us to do. Pray for the family.

https://www.pinterest.com/flagg0086/christians-rightously-judging-rightously/

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Yes she is a Christian and goes to church that's why I do not understand how can she be evil (she has done evil things).
She thinks she will go to heaven with the way she lives.

Some people have not let God deliver them from their evil wicked way. This woman needs much prayer. Pray that God shows here what she looks likes, she repents, and she allows God to change her.

2 Chronicles 7:14 King James Version (KJV): 14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Matthew 7:21-23 King James Version (KJV):21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Some people have not let God deliver them from their evil wicked way. This woman needs much prayer. Pray that God shows here what she looks likes, she repents, and she allows God to change her.

2 Chronicles 7:14 King James Version (KJV): 14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Matthew 7:21-23 King James Version (KJV):21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Thank you for the reply. Others explanation or point of view helps in confusion.
Is it wrong for the daughter in-law to stay away from the above Mother. This lady is unapproachable and treats the daughter in-law and her parents like dirt. So the daughter in-law stay away from her.
According to Bible we suppose to forgive and friendly to our enemies.
Here situation is very hard. This lady is
Evil and cannot be friendly to her. Once she put the daughter in-law and her kids clothes in clorine on purpose and the nice clothes got discoloration. Monther tells everyone my son's wife do not call me she is bad.
So is the daughter in-law will be judged by God for staying away from her?

Is it wrong for the daughter in-law to stay away from the above Mother. This lady is unapproachable and treats the daughter in-law and her parents like dirt. So the daughter in-law stay away from her.

Romans 12:18 (KJV): If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men. If it be possible...

Forgiveness doesn’t = reconciliation. Forgiveness doesn't =relationship. Forgiveness sets you free.

Similar Requests

1) Pray that my brother will get out of prison quickly easily effortlesly in a record time 2) Pray that my brother will be protected from any evil in the prison 3) Pray that my family will be protected of any evil, and full of peace, joy and faith inspite of circumstances 4) Pray that the devil...
Replies
Views
Iam p.vijayasree 38 years old iam having two daughters one son(adopted son) 2 years back as my husband is torture me like we have two girls we are in joint family my brother-in-law and their wife was so happy together what ever they he sent message to my husband whatever he want he used transfer...
Replies
Views
  • Article
3 Reasons Why Christmas is the Best Holiday In this blog post, I want to talk about the meaning of Jesus’ birth, the moment when God came into a world full of deep sorrow that really needed a savior. He is the source of great joy that we celebrate. To make Christmas the best holiday, you have...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Among [the women at the cross when Jesus was crucified] were Mary Magdalene, Mary (the mother of James and Joseph), and the mother of James and John, the sons of Zebedee. —Matthew 27:56 NLT Key Thought We can't know what it was like for God watching Jesus die. We can imagine it. We can put...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We AREN'T enough, but He is. It is the goodness of the Lord that brings us nose-to-nose with our desperate need for Him. Did you know it's okay to start over? To realize that we've missed the boat, you don't need to keep trying to correct a wobbly course, but you can go alllllll the way...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom