```markdown
It’s already February, and this is only my second post of the year! But we greeted January with illness in our house, an unusual snow and ice event (for Texas), and my husband having knee replacement surgery.
While he was in the hospital recovery room, the nurse went through...
Why aren’t you having the sexual intimacy you anticipated experiencing after marriage? Good question. And the answer is: I don’t know. Because every situation is different. But I can tell you some common reasons why sex isn’t happening in many marriages, and that might include yours.
Busy...
I wasn’t trying to become a Christian sex author and speaker. But as I explain in My Story:
You see, I had a premarital promiscuous past, and that baggage stuck with me for a long time. But God redeemed me, blessed my marriage with sexual intimacy, and sent me into conversations with wives...