• Welcome. Feel free to look around a few pages before getting started.
    Ready to Post Your Prayer Request and join us for full access?
    It's free and takes just a moment. Get Started

Is being a copycat a fallen nature sign?

Steven Bobb

Beloved Servant
I see in people a characteristic, where they don't think for themselves.Everyone thinks like with one brain.They don't think, they just copy.Who do you know that doesn't hype up pot these days? I can't think of anybody but me. Who do you know whos not into yoga these days. I can't think of anyone.Who do you know that doesn't guzzle down 20 cups of coffee every morning?Who in America still speaks English these days? Only me.Who doesn't hate president Trump? Who doesn't idolize money?Who doesn't have tatoos? Well I don't do any of those things, but other than me...but here's the question...as someone who thinks for themselves and is not a puppet, on a spiritual level, I must ask, what CAUSES this tendency towards playing "follow the leader" and "Simple Simon says",where people mimic each other, right or wrong,without even thinking?Is that a spiritual lacking{since I see this mostly in the unsaved} Is it what the Bible calls "the world", where the devil figures if he gets a whole mass of people into a worldly trend, it's easier to get their mind off God than deceiving them piecemeal?There's a reason people are copycats, I don't think it's by coincidence.

Do You Know How to Pray?

Click Here to Read Vital Prayer

Geronbras

Humble Prayer Partner
I see in people a characteristic, where they don't think for themselves.Everyone thinks like with one brain.They don't think, they just copy.Who do you know that doesn't hype up pot these days? I can't think of anybody but me. Who do you know whos not into yoga these days. I can't think of anyone.Who do you know that doesn't guzzle down 20 cups of coffee every morning?Who in America still speaks English these days? Only me.Who doesn't hate president Trump? Who doesn't idolize money?Who doesn't have tatoos? Well I don't do any of those things, but other than me...but here's the question...as someone who thinks for themselves and is not a puppet, on a spiritual level, I must ask, what CAUSES this tendency towards playing "follow the leader" and "Simple Simon says",where people mimic each other, right or wrong,without even thinking?Is that a spiritual lacking{since I see this mostly in the unsaved} Is it what the Bible calls "the world", where the devil figures if he gets a whole mass of people into a worldly trend, it's easier to get their mind off God than deceiving them piecemeal?There's a reason people are copycats, I don't think it's by coincidence.

Geronbras

Humble Prayer Partner
people, hmmm! It has to be people that do not know anything about the Lord.They like ourselves are in survival mode.Perhaps we are not enough light. (The Church) Maybe we too are seeking pleasure more than God.Let us pray that the eyes of the spiritually blind be opened, and the deception of the pleasures of sin for a season be broken.Thank you Lord. Help us Lord!Amen.

YeshuahComes

Faithful Servant
I see in people a characteristic, where they don't think for themselves.Everyone thinks like with one brain.They don't think, they just copy.Who do you know that doesn't hype up pot these days? We don't I can't think of anybody but me. Who do you know whos not into yoga these days. We aren't I can't think of anyone.Who do you know that doesn't guzzle down 20 cups of coffee every morning?We don't Who in America still speaks English these days?We do, but we left Mystery Babylon Only me.Who doesn't hate president Trump? We don't Who doesn't idolize money?We don't Who doesn't have tatoos?We don't Well I don't do any of those things, but other than me...but here's the question...as someone who thinks for themselves and is not a puppet, on a spiritual level, I must ask, what CAUSES this tendency towards playing "follow the leader" and "Simple Simon says",where people mimic each other, right or wrong,without even thinking?Is that a spiritual lacking{since I see this mostly in the unsaved} Is it what the Bible calls "the world", where the devil figures if he gets a whole mass of people into a worldly trend, it's easier to get their mind off God than deceiving them piecemeal?There's a reason people are copycats, I don't think it's by coincidence.
Basically the hivemind is the demonic possession so that they do not even realize what they are doing. Ie their eyes are closed and their ears are closed. It is that simple, and they follow, because both goats and sheep follow. But goats like to play. Sheep only do mostly when they are young.

Ready to Post Your Prayer Request?
Click Here to Get Started

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Click here to make a donation

Donations to this site are not tax deductible.

Latest Blog Entries

Latest Free Resources

• Free counsel.
    Free counsel.
    This website is a resource of spiritual truths and a place to make contact for free counsel.
    • jcwalker3usa
    • Updated:
  • Prayer to Jesus
    Prayer to Jesus
    The fastest and easiest way to understand how to make the miracles of Jesus occur in your own life!
    • Shay_Villere
    • Updated:
  • HIS WILL BE DONE
    HIS WILL BE DONE
    Let the will of God be done
    • Leera
    • Updated:
Top Bottom