Is anybody out there? ### need prayer.......

  • Thread starter Thread starter alexiskiran
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear God I ask that the kids are staying in the daycare and that their mother's financial problems are over with in Jesus name.

Amen

"Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you". Matthew 7:7
 
everything is possible with God leave your problem for Him to handle and go about your work He will take care of everything amen
 
Lord, please provide this woman a miracle during her tremendous time of need. Bless her with bounty so she can continue to provide for her children in her Christian home.

Amen.
 
Dear God,

I come here today and ask that you help and ease the financial burden that this mother is facing. Heavenly Father with you NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE! In Jesus name I pray, amen.
 
Dear Lord; I ask that you make a way where there seems no way and to help ### with this financial situation in regards to her children and that you would give her the means to meet her needs. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

AM IN NEED OF SEVERAL DIFF FORMS -TYPES- OF MIRACLES AS WELL AS HEALING , WAS LED TO THE LORD BY A ### IN ### IN MY PRE-TEENS -BACKSLID SEVERAL YEARS LATER ? - AM IN NEED OF PHYSICAL-EMOTIONAL-SPIRITUAL-SOULISH-FINANCIAL -MIRACLES AS AM ALLSO A SURVIVOR OF EARLY CHILDHOOD TRAUMA AND ABUSE
Replies
12
Views
203
My ex who normalise lots of bad thinks I'm relationship good family man but not for another family women lustful man even in relationship he follows random girls like them few weeks unfollow even after breakup he is like this he is really lustful man I pray he will never get any child in his...
Replies
6
Views
147
I am having a lot of anxiety over a huge decision I made. I am so anxious I wish I could get out of it but I don’t see a way without embarrassment and losing alot of money. So I pray it was the right decision and I will being to see that it is. I counted on some money coming in that hasn’t and...
Replies
12
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,405
Messages
16,799,517
Members
649,910
Latest member
Cioraenmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom