Inundate Us With Your Love

  • Thread starter Thread starter caroline
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

caroline

Guest
Deearest Father, I pray that we are blessed by work, support and compassion for our current difficulties, that we are going through. I pray that opportunities will inundate us and opportunities for new friends and new endeavors open up to help our family get back on our feet. I pray that I can meet the call as head of the family and provide all that is needed to my beautiful children. Bless the Prayer warriors for their amazing love and compassion.
 
In the name of Jesus’ God honor this prayer request.

PS: God honors obedience. Obey God's Word and you shall be richly blessed.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. Phillipians 4:19

Dear ###,

God is a loving God who wants to meet your needs and answer your prayers… and continue to bless you with new needs and answers thereafter; needs and desires that you never knew existed in your life until He answered the first of your prayers. Jesus says in Matthew 21:22, “If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.” And in Matthew 7:7-8, He says, “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.” (NIV)

I offer and pray this prayer with you:

Dear Lord, Thank you for hearing our prayer.

You have blessed me with many gifts, God, but I know it is my task to realize them. May I never underestimate my potential, may I never lose hope. May I find the strength to strive for better, the courage to be different, the energy to give all that I have to offer. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Dear God answer her prayers. Shower them with God's favor! Amen
 
Loving heavenly Father I pray for peace in the family love guidance and care in all things that are done here in here. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, As ### and I prepare for our journey, we place everything into Your loving hands. Please go before us and guide every step we take. Keep us safe throughout our travels and protect us from any harm or danger. Lord, we ask for Your provision over our finances. May You bless us...
Replies
11
Views
219
Lord, today I come to You with a heavy heart. There are moments when I feel tired, discouraged, and unsure of what lies ahead. Our savings are slowly running out, and I don’t know if we will have enough for the coming month. Sometimes my strength feels like it’s fading, and even in the things I...
Replies
10
Views
272
Prayer for Psalm 39:12: “"Hear my prayer, Lord, and listen to my cry for help; do not be silent at my tears. For I am a foreigner residing with You, a sojourner like all my fathers.” Our prayer: Dear Yahweh, we come before You today with a humble heart, seeking Your presence and guidance...
Replies
8
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,699
Messages
16,802,587
Members
650,208
Latest member
Naloermore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom