Please pray for me my name is ### and my husband is ### currently under going a spiritual battle. Mentally, having a lot of intrusive thoughts and depression. Really need prayers for mental relief and deliverance.
Heavenly Father I come in prayer on behalf of your children ### and ### may you Lord heal his mental battles. I ask Father that you will eliminate the enemy the spirit of torment and lies that the enemy puts in his mind. Let his mind be covered and protected by the precious blood of your son Jesus Christ. May Your child ### be able to hold these thoughts captive and live in righteousness and continue to meditate on your word and put on the full armor of God. May you both have a blessed marriage I pray in Jesus mighty name Amen🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽❤God bless u.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me about constant intrusive thoughts related to some painful experiences I had recently that occurred partially from my making bad/sinful decisions and also from spiritual warfare attacking me while I was making those decisions. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
128
Dr increased my dose. Please pray through The LORDs grace I can get some relief on these intrusive thoughts they are pretty relentless. Appreciate the prayers
Replies
12
Views
173
I recently broke up with my boyfriend due to us being unequally yoked and I now keep having intrusive thoughts about him now dating other people (some of these thoughts may be due to spiritual warfare). Please pray this would stop. It's so painful. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,165
Messages
16,807,757
Members
650,586
Latest member
Ashiarira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom