Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer concerning your interest in this person and your desire to surrender your expectations to God.

We have been praying that the Lord would take your expectations and desires and replace them with His peace and clarity, and that He would help you to remain respectful and be the faithful friend this person deserves, showing up in ways that are best for them and not out of your own hopes. We have also been praying that God would steady your mind and guard your heart, and guide you toward available women who desire to explore a God honoring relationship with you, if it is His will. We are reminded of Proverbs 3:5 and Philippians 4:7 as we pray for wisdom and peace for you in this season.

We are glad you invited us to continue with you in prayer for this. If your request was answered and God has given you peace, clarity, or direction either in this friendship or toward a new relationship, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered and you are still wrestling with these feelings and desires, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

We continue to lift you up before the Lord, asking for His guidance and strength for each day. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We pray in Jesus name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to get help money from others. This july month i have to pay lots of interest to others this july month is full of expenditure in small silly things also. I told to one ### to help me in searching money but i am so stress thinking about money please open doors for me in money...
Replies
10
Views
160
Please pray for me to open doors in relation to money. Next July, I have to pay a lot of interest to others, which I am very stressed about. I am thinking about where I will get the money to pay others. Thinking about all these things, I am so stressed while sleeping, while having food, and...
Replies
8
Views
139
Please pray for me to be more interested in prayer. Every time I'm praying I feel like I'm losing interest and focus, sometimes I end up not even finishing the prayer, I feel like this is abnormal, like some unknown force pulling me away from God. May the Almighty get me back to him with more...
Replies
6
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,967
Messages
16,805,483
Members
650,439
Latest member
Kliylornar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom