Integrity...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
“Walking in the integrity of Christ can be neither lost, nor concealed, nor faked, nor quenched, nor artificially come by, nor outlived, nor, I believe, in the long run, denied.” (stated by Calvin Miller)

Let's Pray....God I ask in Jesus' name that I and Ms. ### will always walk in the integrity of Christ Jesus. Amen.
 
Yes Lord I stand in agreement with this prayer.

Amen
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Amen, we pray that you bless ### in Jesus Name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You with a heavy heart regarding the situation at my workplace. I lift up the circumstances surrounding the Assistant Director, and I ask for Your divine intervention. Lord, I pray for justice to prevail. It is not out of malice or unforgiveness toward him as a...
Replies
7
Views
166
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over and against the integrity and character. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus Christ name with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
168
Dear Prayer Partners, I am writing to request your prayers concerning a situation involving a professional in the legal and recruitment community whose recent public statements have caused significant distress and division. We seek intercession for a professional—a sister in Christ and a...
Replies
7
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,825
Messages
16,803,877
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom