Insight into Gods heart.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Once we come out from sin and evil, Gods heart is wide open to all of us. He want us to bless our life, heal our soul and make us all beautiful children of God.

He loves you with an everlasting love.
He cares for you.
He wants to heal your troubled soul.
Give your life to Jesus and He will heal you.

Once we come out from sin and evil, Gods heart is wide open to all of us. He want us to bless our life, heal our soul and make us all beautiful children of God.

He loves you with an everlasting love.
He cares for you.
He wants to heal your troubled soul.
Give your life to Jesus and He will heal you.
Amen.

As i read your blog, it just crossed my mind a picture of God and his little children passing Hm by, as He looks at them and enjoys in them, like every father enjoys his children and as someone looks at them all, the person notices how the children ressembles to the father, they are beautiful, abundant, holy...they are just like their father...we are all like our Father, everything He is we are, we are going from victory to victory, from glory to glory, every day more looking like Him, amen! We are His seed, we are brought up of Him, how can we not look like Him?

John 15:15: Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

🙏Let’s Pray:
God I ask You in Jesus' name may I be known by You and all the angels in heaven as A Friend of God. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and everyone who prays this prayer. May we all be known as real true Friends of God. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it!

How To Become Best Friends With God with Rick Warrean;

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Jesus has chosen us to be His very own, He love us, He cares for us and He is coming so soon to take us all home to heaven. We, as chosen by God Himself will be taking of all children who are growing up in cities, towns and places where they do not hear Gods word. Churches, radio stations...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We should always look upon ourselves as Gods servants who love Him with all our heart, mind and soul. We were placed in this world to praise, honor and glorify His holy name. Sing praises to Him before you get up and throughout the whole day and Jesus will bless your life. Let us all lift...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I will bless the Lord forever more and give Him glory all the days of my life. His love, mercy and compassion will never end. He has come to give us life and life eternal in heaven. He said. Thou will be with Me in paradise. What a joyous description of Jesus own desires and wants. Gods...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When God spoke to Moses on Mount Sinai, He said. You can not see Me and live. Eternity speaking to a faithful servant of a lving God. When Jesus was on earth, anyone who came to Him found themselves in front of a wonderful person who came from heaven. O flame of love so living forever and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
In the middle of this pandemic where we have wear all kinds of masks, use alcohol and gel and stay away from crowds fear has creep up in our hearts and souls. Jesus want us all full of trust and wait on Him day and night crying out to mercy and compassion for those who got Covid and Omicrom...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom