Injured Foot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Teresa

Humble Prayer Partner
Well thank you Lord Jesus that I made it thru my first day back to work after injuring my foot 7 weeks ago even though the weather was a mess. But know I pray that please please please lay your healing hands on me to take away the swelling. I am in such agony because of the swelling. The broke bone is healing but the swelling is awful. Jesus won't you have mercy on me and help with this swelling. thank you Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello. My name is ### and I apologize but I had a recent mental health evaluation and the ambulance picked me up but when we arrived at the hospital they had me walk out and I missed a step and severely injured my knee and leg to the point I can hardly walk. They didn't tell my parents about the...
Replies
10
Views
231
I injured my knee over a week ago. I hit my shin bone on a bed frame and my knee has been in pain since. I went to urgent care and nothing was broken or fractured, just inflamed from the injury. I thank Jesus nothing was broken but I’m still in pain and can’t bear weight on my leg. With...
Replies
5
Views
314
My dad had surgery in November on his foot due to diabetes and he is still in the healing process he has been wearing a boot and his foot recently started bleeding I am worried about him please pray for the Lord to carry my dad through this hard time and fill him with hope and joy he has been...
Replies
9
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,788
Messages
16,780,997
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom