Injured Foot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Teresa

Humble Prayer Partner
Thank you everyone for your prayers for my injured foot. The bone healed in only 6 weeks. Sometimes for some people it takes longer. I have a lot of swelling, so pray that the swelling goes down before three months' time. Thank you Lord for giving me the strength to get through this. Thank you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello. My name is ### and I apologize but I had a recent mental health evaluation and the ambulance picked me up but when we arrived at the hospital they had me walk out and I missed a step and severely injured my knee and leg to the point I can hardly walk. They didn't tell my parents about the...
Replies
10
Views
235
I injured my knee over a week ago. I hit my shin bone on a bed frame and my knee has been in pain since. I went to urgent care and nothing was broken or fractured, just inflamed from the injury. I thank Jesus nothing was broken but I’m still in pain and can’t bear weight on my leg. With...
Replies
5
Views
317
My dad had surgery in November on his foot due to diabetes and he is still in the healing process he has been wearing a boot and his foot recently started bleeding I am worried about him please pray for the Lord to carry my dad through this hard time and fill him with hope and joy he has been...
Replies
9
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,866
Messages
16,804,234
Members
650,360
Latest member
Ireyrurlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom