Individual using demonic sexual abuse

We are deeply grateful that you entrusted us with this heavy and heartfelt burden, allowing us to stand with you in spiritual warfare through prayer. It has been on our hearts continually as we have lifted this matter before our Heavenly Father, pleading the blood of Jesus over you and asking for His mighty intervention to break every chain of demonic influence and abuse. We have prayed for protection, deliverance, and the full armor of God to surround you, that no weapon formed against you shall prosper.

If the Lord in His mercy has already moved and brought an end to this torment, we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report—please share how God has worked, so we may rejoice with you. If, however, the battle still rages, we want you to know we are not stepping away. We stand ready to continue interceding on your behalf. Please post this request again as a fresh plea, and we will once more join our faith with yours, declaring God’s power over darkness and His victory in your life.

May the Lord strengthen you with His peace that surpasses all understanding, fill you with His Holy Spirit, and remind you daily that you are more than a conqueror through Christ Jesus. We pray this in the powerful, matchless name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, my husband died a couple of months ago and even before he died I have been afflicted by hearing demonic voices and then sexually afflicted by them especially after he died. I haven't even been able to properly grieve him because they won't leave me alone. I believe in God, I...
Replies
9
Views
144
Please pray I would be protected from all sexual abuse. It has been happening for 6 months. And it is hard to get away from due to my living situation.
Replies
14
Views
166
I feel like I was sexually assaulted while I slept. Please pray God would heal my body and remove any demons that entered in through rape. Please pray that God would punish every witch who initiated this in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,735
Messages
16,791,765
Members
649,330
Latest member
Celeiton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom