In your name Jesus, I beg of you to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

momstery

Prayer Warrior
In your name Jesus, I beg of you to help and heal my broken heart, because I am at my last end and I have no hope to go on. I have kids and I don't want to ever leave them, but I feel that I am doing them no good. I am crying out to your Jesus, in your name Jesus, I know that there are people that are worse off than I am. I have been looking for a job and not success for a year now and it seems that no one wants to hire me. I love a man that doesn't love me back and makes it so hard for me. My two oldest kids give me so much grief that I sometimes don't want to be around them. My four kids and I have been staying with my mother for almost a year now and she doesn't want us here anymore. I now have a heart condition with all the stress and it is not getting any better because I have no money to get my medicine. So in your name Jesus, what can I do. I pray and pray and pray and cry and cry and cry and cry. I feel like my family will be better without me, but I don't want to leave my family. Please Jesus, I don't know what to do anymore. I have no hope, no positive thoughts of coming out of this struggle that I am in. It seems like I will never be on my feet again. Jesus, I know you can deliver me from my despair and struggles, please help me, I am crying out so bad for you. In your name Jesus, I need for you to guide me and take me into your arms for comfort and knowing that you will soon find favor in me to remove these burdens and pains that are causing me so much stress and heartache. Thank you all for reading and praying for me. In your name Jesus, let your will be done. AMEN.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
In your darkest nights, the love of God will shine a light. God is going to do a new thing in your life and it won't be long, hold On!
 
may you find peace and comfort in the Lord give it all to him i ask that he will give you blessings in physical,mental,emotional and financial needs Let him led you may all your situations be little ones In Jesus name i pray amen
 
Mother Mary, I consecrate this prayer intention to you. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I declare ### out of my husband’s and our life. Lord I declare that the veil of lies will be revealed to both of them. The wickedness of their actions to make them seen their errors. Lord I declare my husband will come home for us. That he will leave this woman behind and forget about her...
Replies
6
Views
386
Lord in your name Jesus please help me I'm tired of the noise and lizards they stumo so hard that you can feel it dropping heavy objects blowing horns all kinds of things all day everyday this is a mess and sad Lord please judge me accordingly in your name Jesus I pray!
Replies
4
Views
224
God please help everyone in the world that is struggling to get a job or to get housing because everything is high. God and Jesus I depend on you to help me if I ask my family or others to help they complain when people ask me for help I help out like you wanted me to and everyone should do the...
Replies
8
Views
315
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,552
Messages
16,778,026
Members
648,116
Latest member
Wiaroornar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom