In Your Darkest Hour..

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

"In your darkest hour, when you're at your lowest, remember to look for the light. Pay attention to what else is going on around you. Life is awaiting your return. Life is good, if you make it that way. We are all what we think about. Change your dark thoughts to light and a new you will emerge."

"May the pain you have known and the conflict you have experienced give you the strength to walk through life facing each new situation with courage and optimism."

"Remember, those whose lives you have touched and whose have touched yours are always a part of you, even if the encounters were less than you would have wished. It is the content of the encounter that is more important than the form."

Similar Requests

• Article
The light of God shines all over the place when His presence resounds in our soul and remains in our heart all day and all night. O Jesus, my Lord, You are so wondeful and good to those who seek the light of Your presence to guide us through a dark world. The light of God surrounds all of us...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The moment You touched my heart I felt heaven came down and glory filled my soul. I saw the eternal light leading me to Himself. Lamb of God, precious Lamb of God You came to bring joy where there has been sorrow, You gave us peace and joy in our life. Yes, You are here with us, to bless...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Once we have found that Jesus is alive and well, the heavenly Father rejoice over us, knowing that we found the truth and nothing but the truth about our eternal life in glory. Yes, we worship You, we praise Your name. O the glory of Your presence. We Your temple, Give You reverence. So...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Call on the Lord who is worthy to be praised. Give Him all the glory, all the honor and all the praise. He alone can deliver us from anything that comes our path. It is our void that we are forced to fill and we cannot do it by ourselves. We need divine direction in our life, pack it Gods...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus, our dear Savior and Lord has shown us the way in which we should live, act and do on earth. But to love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your mind and soul and with all your strenght, and then, to love your neighbor as yourself. Mark 12-30 Just because of His love and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom