In those days Judah will be saved and Jerusalem ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macdermott

Humble Prayer Warrior
In those days Judah will be saved and Jerusalem will dwell in safety. Let us all pray for the peace of Jerusalem and for those who dwell there to be saved and that God will redeem His people from sin. I want to wake where Jesus walked, I want to see what Jesus saw and I want to do what Jesus did. Teach the word of God and be an example of holy living. Dear God, use each one of us for your glory and honor. We have no home on planet earth. We are heaven bound and we want to be faithful to the end. Please Jesus, change our hearts and minds to do your will in Jesus precious name. Amen
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

He Had To Go To Jerusalem 20 Jul 2026 But going ahead to the ship, we set sail for Assos, intending to take Paul aboard there, for so he had arranged, intending himself to go by land. And when he met us at Assos, we took him on board and went to Mitylene. And sailing from there we came the...
Replies
11
Views
191
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 51:18 – “May it please you to prosper Zion, to build up the walls of Jerusalem.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Psalm 51:18, David shifts from personal repentance to a prayer for the well-being of his community, specifically...
Replies
9
Views
203
🙏 NATIONAL & WORLD LEADERS NEED OUR PRAYERS, 1 Tim 2:1-2, The New Testament Urges Prayer for ALL in Authority... "I exhort first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession & givings of thanks, be made for all people: for kings and all in authority; that we may lead a tranquil and quiet life...
Replies
7
Views
448
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,683
Messages
16,802,130
Members
650,197
Latest member
Blaelalhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom