B
babydoll
Guest
I was aching, I was broken, I was shattered: but now, I have some belief that you will not let me down.
Please, please unite me with the husband of my dreams, I want to be his wife, love him, feed him, honor him, and always be with him, please open my womb so that I can produce a child before my next birthday. Please turn everything around for me—even time. Give me an incredible life, without anymore of my trauma and no more of the abuse I had all my life. One wish I ask of you lovingly, is to grant me the joy and peace and happiness I watched others have—from having a good family life, favor, and success, and please open the doors in my life so that I can experience and be a part of miraculous powers and signs and wonders in this world. I ask you to touch my hands with your Holy Spirit, charge and give me the power to raise the dead, and do all those amazing things with your blessing. All I need is you to touch me, and I will be ablaze. Come live inside of me, and please make me beautiful darling one, physically, in form, in skin, please touch my teeth and make them perfect. Braces only did little because I have a defective jaw, and surgery is life-threatening, so touch my skin, my jaw, my body, my voice, my everything—so that everybody can see the miracles manifested. I ask you to allow them and will them to manifest in my life, and for my loving husband, the man I dream of lying next to, the man I dream of being with, to appear out of nowhere—even when I go out tomorrow, just please let us see each other eye to eye. I long, my Lord, I bow face down and beg you—I cannot be alone anymore, all my life I have now I want to remain chaste, but know it is better that I soon be married so that I be pure and faithful to one man.
Please, please unite me with the husband of my dreams, I want to be his wife, love him, feed him, honor him, and always be with him, please open my womb so that I can produce a child before my next birthday. Please turn everything around for me—even time. Give me an incredible life, without anymore of my trauma and no more of the abuse I had all my life. One wish I ask of you lovingly, is to grant me the joy and peace and happiness I watched others have—from having a good family life, favor, and success, and please open the doors in my life so that I can experience and be a part of miraculous powers and signs and wonders in this world. I ask you to touch my hands with your Holy Spirit, charge and give me the power to raise the dead, and do all those amazing things with your blessing. All I need is you to touch me, and I will be ablaze. Come live inside of me, and please make me beautiful darling one, physically, in form, in skin, please touch my teeth and make them perfect. Braces only did little because I have a defective jaw, and surgery is life-threatening, so touch my skin, my jaw, my body, my voice, my everything—so that everybody can see the miracles manifested. I ask you to allow them and will them to manifest in my life, and for my loving husband, the man I dream of lying next to, the man I dream of being with, to appear out of nowhere—even when I go out tomorrow, just please let us see each other eye to eye. I long, my Lord, I bow face down and beg you—I cannot be alone anymore, all my life I have now I want to remain chaste, but know it is better that I soon be married so that I be pure and faithful to one man.
