In the name of Jesus, i call upon the ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter stanleyatamuna
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stanleyatamuna

Guest
In the name of Jesus, I call upon the God of Heaven and heart to change my situations to blessing and breakthroughs. Break every bondage and evil attacks against my life and destiny. Financial freedom and financial blessing, miracles of the Lord. Change my financial situations, business situations, and marriage situations in life. I also pray for long life. As I pray for myself, so I pray for any person that needs blessings. May God bless all in Jesus' name. Amen
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my children to remember me and be able to talk to them.
Replies
11
Views
409
Psalm 50:15 - King James Version 15 - And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me. GOD i call upon your Holy Name in times of trouble and despair. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
8
Views
316
I call upon the one true King Lord God, through the blood of the new covenant, body of Christ which was given up for us, Holy flowing waters of baptism, womb of the Virgin Mother Mary great is thy faithfulness. In your name we come here together in the sight of God. Thank you for this day. Will...
Replies
6
Views
442
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom