In the hour of distress.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Call on the Lord who is worthy to be praised. Give Him all the glory, all the honor and all the praise. He alone can deliver us from anything that comes our path. It is our void that we are forced to fill and we cannot do it by ourselves. We need divine direction in our life, pack it Gods word on your heart and mind. Memorize those comfort and secure promises He has given to us. Every single hour of our day or night should be an occasion of active devotion to Gods holy word and singing praises to His holy name.

You came from heaven to earth.
To show the way.
From the earth to the cross.
My debt to pay.
From the cross to the grave.
From the grave to the sky.
Lord I lift Your name on high.

So, if we ever found what to do when distress, worry, fear comes to our heart, let us all lift our voice to Jesus who is worthy of all praise. He will send blessings, help and mercy to those who call on His name.

Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have comanded you, and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the earth.
Matt. 28.20

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
The eternal promise of God almighty comes to all of us. I will be with you always. So, let us all trust His word. He will protect us from all kinds of dangers that will come in our path to heaven.

Similar Requests

• Article
A wonderful choir of God is made us of many voices, it could be yours and others who come to church to join is in praise and adoration to God almighty. It is just like in heaven above, all angels, cherubims and zeraphims along with all the prophets of old and the saints who have gone up before...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I sing praises to Your name o Lord, for Your name is great and greatly to be praised. I will glory in Your name o Lord. glory in Your name o Lord. For Your name is great and greatly to be praised. If we just take time to read Gods word and start praising Him, then our service to the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When the road we are riding on becomes bleak, shadows masking over the woods there comes a promise from heaven. I will not leave you nor forsake you. Grace from our wonderful Maker comes to all of us to give us inspiration and hope of seeing Him in glory where all angels, all the elders and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
As we see those things happening in the world today, it is sign of the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ to earth to take us all home to heaven. Turmoils of all kinds shall come to our door and hurricanes, floods, extreme heat that will dry out lakes and rivers. O Lord, You alone are the hope...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Real friendship exits when we make Jesus our chief and only Friend who will never ever forget us nor leave us all alone when everyone else did. It works. It creates bonds that are strong as a rock of ages. Jesus You are the sweetest name of all, Jesus, You always hears me when I call...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom