In The Dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
May God of love, hope and peace fill you to overflowing with His Holy Spirit and Bless you and uplift you in all your needs...I prayed for you In Jesus Name... Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everybody, holy spirit revealed to me the spiritual truth of a family member whom i live with, he revealed to me that this family member has made a covenant with darkness and the occult and that it will lead my family member to attempt to take me out. I feel such darkness wickedness and...
Replies
11
Views
177
LIFE IN I CLAIM CREATE COMMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD MYSELF MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRING S OUR PETS OUR SPOUSES MY BOO WHEN I GET ONE FINALLY MY ALLIANCES GREATLY ARE REDEEMED FROM ALL DARK BLACK MAGIC GAMES TO HURT HARM STEAL KILL DESTROY US USING FISH HOOKS BAIT GUTTING A FISH EATING FISH PUTTING DVIL...
Replies
9
Views
141
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over a portion of scripture. 'They do their deeds in dark places'. I feel that it is applicable. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus Christ name with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
275
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,126
Messages
16,807,513
Members
650,568
Latest member
Whooxiurtor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom