We continue to lift you up in prayer, asking God to supply all your needs according to His riches in glory. We pray that God will provide for you abundantly, not just for your basic needs, but with life-changing overflow that will allow you to be a blessing to others. We ask God to open doors of opportunity for you, breaking the cycle of feeling drained, frustrated, without needing to juggle things off to make ends meet. We believe that God is a miracle-working God, and we stand in agreement with you for a financial miracle in your life.

As we continue in our prayers, we pray in Jesus name and continue to pray in one accord for your healing, protection, and blessings not just for you but for all of God's children especially for those around you. We ask God to bring restoration and healing into your relationships forming new connections amongst your family members.

Thank you for allowing us the privilege to pray with you and stand in agreement with you in prayer. If God has already answered your prayer, we would love to hear your testimony praise report to encourage others and strengthen their faith. If you are still waiting for your breakthrough, please don't hesitate to share an update or post your request again. We are here to continue praying with you and supporting you in your journey of faith.

May God bless you richly as you continue to seek Him and trust in His promises. We declare God is your bountiful provider and will meet your every need. We pray this through Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,I am writing this from a place of absolute brokenness, desperation, and deep depression. I have reached the end of my own strength, and I am crying out to God because I need a miracle right now.When I say I have lost everything, I truly mean everything. I...
Replies
13
Views
161
Please God have the money brought to me that I have been praying for. Please give the short amount of peace I have requested. Please make able to be simple like a child again. I have been helping you and being there for people and haven't got the patient to wait anymore. It's time you do this...
Replies
10
Views
174
I am poor I need a money miracle today
Replies
10
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,903
Messages
16,793,411
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom