In Need Of Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter ajone222
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ajone222

Guest
Hello. I have a job interview this coming Friday the 7th. I would like to ask for prayer that this interview goes well. I really need and want this job. I have a lot of bills that are way past due. Please pray that I have a great interview and that I am offered the job. My heart has been feeling really heavy, and I am very stressed. I need God and His mercy! I need financial stability; a way to ensure that my bills can get paid every month. I am asking/begging for your help! I have to do well during this interview. Please pray that God is with me before, during, and after my upcoming interview.

Thank you,

### ###
 
Lord help to pay bills and report with the new job a victory we pray in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Please Lord, bless her job application and interview session end up with a successful result for ### to get a job. Please bless ### with wisdom in managing her finance. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
My prayers are with you. In Jesus name amen
 
Child of God,

Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth. Psalm 54:2

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Phil. 4:19).

God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20).

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net // www.encourager.us

PS: *If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. And remember….Faith without works is dead.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers during a difficult season of disappointment, uncertainty, and waiting. Last week, I had what I believed was a very strong interview for a position that would have allowed me to finally move closer to my son and become more involved...
Replies
10
Views
203
I’m in need of prayer. These past several years have been incredibly intense, especially the last two. I’ve had to navigate a very challenging legal matter where I was accused of things I did not do because of envy from my exes brother. Throughout this journey, I’ve often felt like Joseph in...
Replies
10
Views
167
Hey, I have been facing constant witchcraft attacks, and I am now poverty-stricken. I have been trying to get money from people that I know, who are well-known warlocks and witches in the synagogue of Satan, of whichever sector, never was a part of this to know which branch, but I know these...
Replies
9
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,761
Messages
16,780,748
Members
648,319
Latest member
Fyrierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom