In Need Of Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mattia
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mattia

Guest
I feel that I'm out of touch with our LORD because of my sin. Therefore I would love you to pray for me that I'm close to God, do His will and obey His voice. Please pray that I have the faith to know that I am forgiven... Important, that I am very prosperous in what I do. I keep succeeding my targets and have a very strong and safe position in the company. THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR PRAYER, GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!
 
I have prayed to the Lord our God, that He will grant your heart's desire. May he will give you the spirit and will not to do the things he has forbidden. Just be steadfast in your faith and believe in yourself that you will be successful in everything you do. God bless you always. Amen.

'The Lord, will always forgive us as long as we acknowledge our shortcomings, our mistakes and misdeeds and we are repentant on what has been done. He has, forgiven us. You will know in time, that he has forgiven you because blessing will be upon you. God knows what is best for us. Keep faith...
 
Father God I ask that You would draw this person to You and help this person to know that they are forgiven of any all sins, and to have the faith to believe this, as we know in the moment we ask forgiveness we are forgiven. I ask that You would give this person wisdom and guidance in all matters, and I thank and praise You that this person is prosperous in what this person does, and that this person has a strong and safe position in the company. Father God to You be the glory and praise always, and I thank You for hearing this prayer. In the name of our precious Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Lord, you promised that "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness". ### feels that he might be separated from you before his sins. We ask that if he has confessed whatever sin he might have committed that you fulfill your promise in his life. May he sense your presence in his life that he receive that promise in Jesus name we pray amen
 
Silence

Sometimes silence is more effective than words and more beneficial and useful, or at the very least it may be less harmful than to speak... In silence there may be wisdom and strength, there may be nobility and dignity. Sometimes we keep silent in order that God should speak, for the word of God is more powerful than anything we might want to say... How beautiful are the words of the Bible, "The Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace." (Ex 14:14)

Our Lord Jesus Christ remained silent before Pilate. He did not open His mouth or defend Himself. During His silence Pilate said, "I find no reason to condemn this righteous man".

Silence can be profitable sometimes, but it is not a fixed rule.

The golden rule is this, that the person should speak when it is right to speak and keep silent when it is right to keep silent.

When he is silent then let his heart speak with God and ask Him to speak on his behalf...

I wish God be With you!!!
 
God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will deal with me. Help me to deal with my issues known and unknown. Help me to become a stronger, wiser, more like Jesus Christian walking in obedience to Your Word. Deal with me Lord Jesus. If You have to make me over. If you have to deliver me from me. Deliver Me Lord Jesus. Work on me. I am standing in need of Your blessings. And do the same for the writer of this prayer…Ms. ###

God Is Working On All His Children. Be Encouraged. God Got YOU!!!

When You Need to be Strong….

I look at the days ahead and wonder what they hold. Don't we all?

And then these words make their way to my heart:

"Go in the strength you have...am I not sending you?" Judges 6:14

We don't have to...wait to overcome our weaknesses,

complete the ten point improvement plan, figure everything out.

The strength we already have is all the strength we need.

Because we have a limitless God within us who loves us.

As is. And He promises to stick by us. All the way.

(This is written by ###)

I thought you might like this…Be Encouraged. God loves You and when you get down to it…that is all that matters…God LOVES YOU!!!
 
Lord God, I lift up ### to you today. I ask that you will send your Holy Spirit to ### and work in a mighty way in their life. I bind the forces of evil that are attacking ###, and specifically, I bind all spirits from attacking this person today. I rebuke all hexes, curses, and spells that may have been sent against this person or their family and I send them to Jesus Christ now. I bind all interplay, interaction, and communication between evil spirits as it would affect ### today. Lord God, I ask that You will send Your love, peace, and healing to ###

Amen."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m in need of prayer. These past several years have been incredibly intense, especially the last two. I’ve had to navigate a very challenging legal matter where I was accused of things I did not do because of envy from my exes brother. Throughout this journey, I’ve often felt like Joseph in...
Replies
10
Views
169
Hey, I have been facing constant witchcraft attacks, and I am now poverty-stricken. I have been trying to get money from people that I know, who are well-known warlocks and witches in the synagogue of Satan, of whichever sector, never was a part of this to know which branch, but I know these...
Replies
9
Views
155
First of all I want to thank my heavenly father for being everything to me secondly I woke up and I fell the other day and I really hurt my shoulder and I'm in a lot of pain I'm a ### year old woman and I have two daughters and a granddaughter that desperately need a mighty move of God in the...
Replies
12
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,929
Messages
16,793,766
Members
649,502
Latest member
Chruyranwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom