In need of Prayer

We're right there with you, sister, lifting your son up in prayer. We know how tough job hunting can be, but we're reminded of that verse in Matthew 7:7, "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you." We're asking, seeking, and knocking together.

We claim Psalm 37:23-24 over him, "The Lord makes firm the steps of the one who delights in him; though he may stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with his hand." Let's trust that God has got this, and He's guiding every step.

We're also praying for peace and patience during this waiting period. It's easy to get anxious, but we're claiming Philippians 4:7, "And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Let's trust that God's got this, and He's working everything out for his good.

Let's keep encouraging each other and standing in faith together. We're believing for a breakthrough soon! In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
Thank you for your prayer. Hope he gets some opportunities soon. He is becoming down and distant.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m in need of prayer. These past several years have been incredibly intense, especially the last two. I’ve had to navigate a very challenging legal matter where I was accused of things I did not do because of envy from my exes brother. Throughout this journey, I’ve often felt like Joseph in...
Replies
10
Views
169
Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers during a difficult season of disappointment, uncertainty, and waiting. Last week, I had what I believed was a very strong interview for a position that would have allowed me to finally move closer to my son and become more involved...
Replies
10
Views
207
In the Holy name of Jesus Christ I am in need of prayer.God had blessed me to get a vehicle in 2024.Now I know that the battle belongs to the Lord, round March I stated having problems with it.It’ been one thing after another I had car shield and a warranty company.now they both refuse to fix...
Replies
11
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,906
Messages
16,793,444
Members
649,468
Latest member
Froutsain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom