In Need Of Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Romans 8:28

And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey, I have been facing constant witchcraft attacks, and I am now poverty-stricken. I have been trying to get money from people that I know, who are well-known warlocks and witches in the synagogue of Satan, of whichever sector, never was a part of this to know which branch, but I know these...
Replies
9
Views
158
I’m in need of prayer. These past several years have been incredibly intense, especially the last two. I’ve had to navigate a very challenging legal matter where I was accused of things I did not do because of envy from my exes brother. Throughout this journey, I’ve often felt like Joseph in...
Replies
10
Views
170
In the Holy name of Jesus Christ I am in need of prayer.God had blessed me to get a vehicle in 2024.Now I know that the battle belongs to the Lord, round March I stated having problems with it.It’ been one thing after another I had car shield and a warranty company.now they both refuse to fix...
Replies
11
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,834
Messages
16,803,940
Members
650,331
Latest member
Whoetanmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom