In Need Of Divine Mercy

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelCali

Beloved of All
Dear God I pray for Your Divine Mercy and Grace. God I need a Divine Intervention to repair my destroyed, damaged and shattered relationship with ###. God please forgive me if it sounds selfish but please do not let the paperwork I was working on with ### work out till he mends things with me and comes back and stays for good. Please God forgive me. All this is impacting me spiritually, mentally, physically and emotionally. I am so sad all the time. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for God to intercede in my life as I have been plagued with PTSD, severe depression and anxiety for over ### years. I have prayed endlessly for God to bring Peace, Hope and Happiness to my life to no avail. I am so worn out and tired from life. My life has been such a waste with...
Replies
10
Views
227
Please pray for me ### ### ### & my family. I have brain damage from drinking alcohol. I also took the Covid vaccine. I drank excessively and stupidly. My husband ### ### ghosted me and married another woman. He ruined me. I humiliated myself and my family. I’m home bound now. A public...
Replies
7
Views
183
Pray for me ### ###. ###, ###. Pray God forgives me and gives life back to me. My husband ghosted me and our daughters. He went to ### and married another woman while married to me. Destroyed me. I drank vodka. Brain damage. Pray for me. Pray God heals my body and my broken heart. Pray God...
Replies
9
Views
334
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,220
Messages
16,797,246
Members
649,778
Latest member
Trduytor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom