In need of customers

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have continued to lift you up before the Lord and we remember your new work at the motel and your need for customers and your faith that through God all things are possible.

We pray that our Heavenly Father will bless the work of your hands and provide for every need and draw customers to the motel according to His perfect will and timing. We claim the promise that our God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus Phil 4:19 and we stand on the truth that with God all things are possible Matt 19:26.

If your request was answered and the Lord has brought increase and customers to the motel please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus Name Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a customer I just had at my job (I work from home). He was an elderly gentleman who called in and after I helped him with what he needed, he seemed he just needed someone to talk to. We talked on the phone for an hour (I warned my manager about it and she said it was okay, not...
Replies
8
Views
108
I am a food delivery driver and I need lots of deliveries today, so I am believing God for supernatural favor to make $150 today in tips.
Replies
7
Views
140
Father God my request to ask is that my ### and ### have steady flow of customers every day of the week in Almighty name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
6
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,489
Messages
16,777,525
Members
648,046
Latest member
Croofield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom