In Need Of A Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chamika
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chamika

Guest
I let someone get a car in my name with no insurance. Now the car is stolen. If the Lord would please bless me with finding the car in good condition so I won't owe $### that I don't have and my credit won't be ruined. All I want to do is take the car under my wings. Lord please.
 
Father Please let this car be returned to the owner... father please let the authorities find it. Please father God bless this situation and use it to your glory... In Jesus's Holy Name... Amen
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV)

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request according to His timing and His perfect will. God knows what is best for all of us. He knows when to step in and when to step back.

God has heard your prayers. He will answer your prayer request in His timing with a yes, no, or not now. All things work together for the good of all those who love God and or called according to His purpose. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of His children. Everything is going to be alright!!!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us

PS: *If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. And remember…Faith without works is dead.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the Holy name of Jesus Christ I am in need of prayer.God had blessed me to get a vehicle in 2024.Now I know that the battle belongs to the Lord, round March I stated having problems with it.It’ been one thing after another I had car shield and a warranty company.now they both refuse to fix...
Replies
11
Views
190
Please pray to lower my bills. Please pray to lower my insurance and protect my car. Please pray to lower all of my monthly payments and to be able to pay off my car loan and sell it if necessary in Jesus’ name.
Replies
11
Views
196
Please pray for me I am in desperate need of prayer! My car broke down and I was in the process of trying to find a job and I don't know how I'm going to pay for it! It's over ### to get a new transmission! Also I got a letter in the mail today about I'm going to be sued for a car I let go back...
Replies
11
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,774
Messages
16,780,884
Members
648,333
Latest member
Ceasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom